Individual Counseling Near Freehold
Individual counseling is crucial for dealing with mental health and behavioral disorders. Our professionals at The Counseling Center aim to give you customized , understanding individual therapy sessions near Freehold that get to the heart of your struggles and help you accomplish your life’s objectives to live healthier and happier. Call 732-515-4187 today if you need treatment to overcome mental illness or addiction.
People We Treat With Individual Therapy Near Freehold
The Counseling Center is an outpatient treatment center that cares for adults and teens ages 14 and over. We offer personalized counseling for patients who need expert treatment for alcohol and drug use recovery and mental health disorders but are stable enough to live at home without round-the-clock care. Contact us at 732-515-4187 at any hour to get help with:
- Drug use disorders
- Alcohol use disorder
- Depression and mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Bipolar disorder
Individual Counseling Improves Mental Health
Individual therapy is often the opening course of therapy recommended after a mental health diagnosis. That’s why therapy will play a critical role in your personalized care plan that focuses specifically on overcoming your triggers and trauma. In a private setting, you'll sit down with a qualified therapist to explore your mental illness and how to deal with it so you may still enjoy a rich and rewarding life. Throughout treatment, you’ll have an opportunity to:
- See how to recognize and halt detrimental behavior and thought cycles
- Discuss your triggers, trauma, and feelings
- Develop valuable coping mechanisms to mitigate symptoms
- Grow confidence
- Cultivate healthy life skills and habits
- Talk through any concerns or obstacles with a skilled mental health professional
We aim to help you boost and maintain sound mental health. Mental conditions can’t be ”healed” in a classic sense, but we can partner together to get you feeling confident enough to live the life you wish to have.
Individual Counseling Is A Essential Component Of Addiction Recovery
After completing detox and rehabilitation programs for alcohol or drug use, you still are entitled to specialized support to facilitate your recovery. Come to The Counseling Center for individual counseling near Freehold. As part of our outpatient substance use services, we’ll pair you with an accredited therapist who is familiar with the particular mental health challenges of addiction and recovery. Working confidentially in a judgment-free setting, you’ll be able to
- Recognize the underlying causes of your addiction, such as co-occuring mental disorders and trauma
- Work through the detrimental feelings that factored into your alcohol or drug use
- Address mental health issues resulting from your addiction
- Find suitable tools to deal with stress and emotions without addictive substances
- Work on techniques for avoiding triggers of substance use
- Cultivate healthy habits needed for long-lasting recovery
In the end, our goal in individual counseling is to provide the techniques to prevent relapse and maintain long-lasting sobriety.
What To Plan For During Individual Therapy At The Counseling Center At Freehold
The needs of our patients are always a top consideration in what we do at The Counseling Center. To best meet your needs, we personalize care for each person, including our individual counseling near Freehold. You may contact us at 732-515-4187 any time to get more information about our services and schedule an in-person or telehealth appointment.
At your initial appointment, we’ll conduct a personal evaluation to grasp why you are seeking help and what treatment options are most suitable for you. Then we will craft a unique care plan with the details we ascertain. The majority of our patients receive individual therapy as part of their care plan.
How often and what technique your therapist takes with your care will be based on your specific needs. You may receive therapy twice a month or once per week for maintenance or every weekday if you require more IOP services. Our therapists are also proficient in several kinds of counseling that have been shown to help boost mental health and foster change. Your therapy appointments may include a mixture of:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to see how to redirect detrimental behavioral and thinking patterns
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to discover positive ways of dealing with distressing emotions
- Trauma-informed therapy to recognize how past trauma has triggered your mental disorder or substance use
- Motivational interviewing to spark motivation for shedding bad habits and switching them with productive ones
Individual therapy is vital for confronting mental health and addiction because it allows you to speak about personal feelings with a trained professional in a private setting. Our therapists understand the stigmas of mental illness and addiction and keep your conversations confidential. We take all necessary steps to make The Counseling Center a safe place so you are able to get the most from your therapy. By partnering together, we can discover solutions for the obstacles that are keeping you from living your best life.
Start Individual Counseling Near Freehold Today
You are entitled to skilled, caring therapy for mental health and addiction recovery. Place a call to 732-515-4187 or fill out the following form, and we’ll respond to assist you right away. We answer regardless of the hour. We are standing by to begin your treatment now.