Anxiety Disorder Treatment Near Freehold
Everyone feels nervous once in a while, but if anxiety is disrupting your life, you might be dealing with an anxiety disorder. The Counseling Center is here to assist you with comprehensice anxiety disorder treatment near Freehold. Our extensive program of therapy, anti-anxiety medication, and health services will enable you to take charge of your anxiety so you feel confident and more like yourself.
What Is Anxiety Disorder?
Anxiety is a mental health disorder that’s defined by intense or inescapable nervousness, apprehension, and persistent worry about everyday things. If you are dealing with anxiety, you may find yourself unexplainably distressed over routine activities and unable to cope with insignificant stressors. When you experience these feelings, it can be difficult to find enjoyment in life. Some anxiety conditions cause apprehension of specific things, like social interactions or venturing into public places. Generalized anxiety disorder leads to unreasonable worry over ordinary things, or has no particular cause.
There are a range of symptoms of anxiety disorders. Some established ones include:
- Feeling fearful, restless, or tense for no obvious reason
- Feeling a sense of danger, panic, or impending doom with no logical explanation
- Panic attacks
- Problems sleeping
- Poor concentration
- Invasive, worrying thoughts
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Periods of hyperventilation
- Increased heart rate
- Excess shaking
- Excessive sweating
- Lack of energy or fatigue
- A compulsion to avoid your anxiety triggers
- Struggling to control worry
It’s challenging to live a content, prosperous life when anxiety is blocking your way forward. If you are suffering from an anxiety disorder, call The Counseling Center At Freehold at 732-515-4187 and we’ll set up an assessment right away. Our skilled clinicians are ready to help you feel better and live your life to its full potential.
What Is The The Counseling Center Approach To Treating Anxiety?
The time is now to get professional support if your anxiety is detrimentally impacting your daily routine. The Counseling Center strives to help you move forward and get the most out of life despite your anxiety by supplying compassionate anxiety treatment near Freehold.
We treat anxiety with personalized care. When you come to our anxiety treatment center near Freehold, we’ll perform an assessment to understand your medical history and symptoms. At this point, we’ll finalize a specific care plan. Our experienced clinicians will customize evidence-based methodologies to meet your individual needs and desired results.
Expert Anxiety Therapy Near Freehold
There isn’t a “cure” for anxiety, but we will help you get control of it with therapy and medication. Our certified therapists use different kinds of anxiety therapy near Freehold, like:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to modify unhealthy patterns of behavior and thinking
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to help you see how to cope with unfavorable emotions
- Trauma-informed therapy to address the link between trauma and anxiety
- Motivational interviewing to boost your inner motivation for bettering your life
During therapy, you’ll learn how to change patterns of thought that cause anxiety, develop mindfulness skills, and understand underlying trauma. Talking through your feelings and incorporating positive coping techniques can diminish your anxiety and help you deal with those feelings in your daily life.
Safe Medical Treatment For Anxiety
Our licensed personnel will also recommend anti-anxiety medications and other drugs for reducing anxiety symptoms. Counseling and prescription treatments are a powerful tandem in battling anxiety and helping you feel more normal. We collaborate with you to find a medication and dosage level that is safe but effective. We also consult with you frequently to deal with unwanted side effects or adjust treatment as necessary.
Why Come To Our Anxiety Treatment Center Near Freehold?
Everybody deserves quality mental health care, and that’s precisely what you’ll receive at The Counseling Center. Our aim is to help you control your anxiety so you may accomplish the things you want to do. Every aspect of our services is designed with your needs and goals in mind. To ensure success, we supply the best possible care with things such as
- Licensed, experienced therapists and clinicians
- Evidence-based psychotherapy and medication
- Various stages of mental health care
- Individualized care plans
- Centrally located anxiety treatment center in Freehold
- Adaptable scheduling, including telehealth meetings
- Major insurance policies welcomed
- Expert care for co-occurring alcohol or drug disorders
- Compassionate, respectful care
Get Started On Anxiety Therapy Near Freehold
If anxiety is holding you back, support is at hand. Contact The Counseling Center at 732-515-4187 or fill out the form on this page, and a member of our team will respond promptly to discuss treatment at our anxiety treatment center near Freehold. We are ready to help anytime, 365 days a year.