Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Freehold
It’s challenging to make your way through life if you are battling the peaks and valleys of bipolar disorder. But there’s no need for you to face this by yourself. The Counseling Center is your source for skilled bipolar disorder treatment near Freehold for adolescents and adults who require help handling their condition and learning to live with it. If you would like to reclaim control of your life, call us at 732-515-4187, and we’ll begin to customize a course of action so you are able to manage your bipolar disorder.
What Is Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a mental health affliction. When you are dealing with bipolar disorder, you encounter severe mood fluctuations between emotional highs referred to as mania or hypomania episodes and emotional lows referred to as depressive stages. These drastic mood shifts can influence your vitality, sleep habits, ability to make good decisions, and everyday tasks. You could have increased energy to the level of restlessness, making it hard to get rest, pay attention, or make smart decisions during a manic or hypomanic period. Alternatively, when you have depressive periods, you may feel sad or empty, lack interest in routine activities, have shifts in eating and sleeping patterns, and even experience thoughts of suicide.
There are several types of bipolar and related disorders. Here are some of the most common
- Bipolar 1 disorder: You’ve endured a minimum of one manic phase that lasted longer than a week and possibly depressive episodes as well.
- Bipolar 2 disorder: You’ve had a minimum of one depressive period and symptoms of hypomania for a minimum of four days.
- Cyclothymic disorder: You’ve experienced both depressive and hypomanic periods for two or more years, or your symptoms aren’t severe enough to classify as bipolar 1 or 2.
Whatever your bipolar disorder, existing with this condition is challenging, and you have a right to professional help. Our bipolar treatment center near Freehold gives you a welcoming space where you can get bipolar treatment from trained mental health practitioners. There isn’t a “cure” for bipolar disorders, but we can help you deal with your symptoms and discover how to live safely with bipolar. Call us at 732-515-4187 today to request an evaluation and begin exploring your treatment objectives.
How Will The Counseling Center Treat Bipolar Disorder?
We have a good understanding of how bipolar disorders impact every aspect of your life. We provide professional bipolar treatment near Freehold to help you take charge of your bipolar disorder and move forward in life in the manner you want. You deserve competent mental health services, and we are happy to support you for however long you need.
The Counseling Center takes a two-pronged approach to bipolar disorder, addressing it with both medication and therapy. When you reach out to us about bipolar disorder treatment, we’ll begin by arranging an evaluation of your symptoms and medical background. When we understand your specific needs, we’ll give you you a personal care plan that utilizes evidence-based treatment techniques.
Bipolar Disorder Medication For Controlling Symptoms
Bipolar disorders are most effectively addressed with medications that help regulate mood. They can prevent the severe mood shifts you experience with bipolar and, thus, the repercussions of those ups and downs. While it might require some different approaches to establish the appropriate medication and dosage, our experienced professionals will collaborate with you throughout the process to figure out what is best for you and make changes as needed.
Bipolar Disorder Therapy Near Freehold
Managing your bipolar disorder also requires therapy and contemplation. Talking through your feelings with an experienced therapist can help you sort through the different emotions and triggers of your condition, so you can develop positive coping skills. Therapy combined with the proper medication can help you take charge of your life and live how you wish without your disorder becoming an obstacle.
Our practitioners employ many kinds of bipolar therapy near Freehold. The types of therapy you receive is dependent on your unique care plan but might consist of:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to adjust negative patterns of thinking and behavior stemming from depressive episodes
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to learn beneficial ways to manage the distressing emotions common with bipolar disorder
- Motivational interviewing to find inner motivation for working on healthy habits to improve your life
- Trauma-informed therapy to explore how traumatic events have played a role in your bipolar disorder
Why Enter Our Bipolar Disorder Treatment Center Near Freehold?
Expert treatment is the most advantageous way to control bipolar disorder so that you can proceed with a life without limits. The Counseling Center works to present a secure environment where you feel comfortable getting treatment from our sympathetic staff. We are confident you’ll enjoy the highest level of success handling your bipolar disorder when you get high-quality care in all areas of treatment. That’s why we give you outstanding care with things like
- Licensed, experienced therapists and clinicians
- Proven medical and psychotherapy treatment for bipolar disorders
- Care tailored to your needs
- Many levels of mental health treatments
- Easy-to-find location near Freehold
- Versatile schedules with telehealth meetings available
- Most insurance policies accepted
- Professional treatment for co-occurring substance use disorders
Start Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Freehold
If bipolar disorder is interfering with your life, support is here for you now. Contact us at The Counseling Center At Freehold at 732-515-4187 or fill out the form, and we will respond right away to talk about bipolar treatment and our various services. Reach out to us anytime, and we will answer you.