Depression Treatment Near Freehold
Depression is a mental illness that can influence every aspect of your life. Many times, this condition isn’t ”just the blues” that you can just snap out of. If you are grappling with depression, you have a right to skilled mental health care. The Counseling Center is pleased to offer extensive depression treatment near Freehold for teens and adults. Call 732-515-4187 today and our therapists will help you control your depression so you can start enjoying your life again.
What Is Depression?
Depression is a common but intense mood disorder. Like a range of other mental conditions, you may find yourself at a specific spot along a range, from minor depressive disorder to clinical depression. Most individuals with depression have constant feelings of despair and emptiness for a prolonged period of time. These feelings affect thinking, behavior, and even your physical state. Depression can hamper various facets of life, making normal daily tasks a challenge. You might even wonder if life is worth the effort when you grapple with depression day in and day out.
You may suffer depression symptoms in a different manner than other individuals with the disorder. If you have any of these symptoms for the majority of the day, nearly every day, you may have depression:
- Feelings of sadness, joylessness, and hopelessness
- Lack of interest in things that were pleasurable or important to you previously
- Feeling mad, irritable, or easily frustrated over insignificant things
- Restlessness or anxiety
- Feelings of worthlessness or guilt
- Focusing on and placing blame on yourself for past embarrassments, mistakes, and failures
- Insufficient sleep, insomnia, or oversleeping
- Lack of appetite or eating too much
- Medicating yourself with habit-forming substances
- Random physical pain or discomfort
- Lack of energy or fatigue for even minor activities
- Difficulty paying attention, remembering things, or reaching a decision
- Frequent or persistent thoughts about suicide or death
- Trying to commit suicide
The Counseling Center At Freehold combines evidence-based treatment with individualized support to address depression. We are available to assist you right away and will get you started with an initial assessment without delay. To take back control of your life, call 732-515-4187 now to find out how we are able to aid you at our depression treatment center near Freehold.
What Is The Counseling Center At Freehold’s Approach To Treating Depression?
While there’s no cure for depression, expert treatment can help you deal with depression and lead a more fulfilling life. At The Counseling Center At Freehold, we work with you to find the right mix of proven therapies and medications to alleviate depression symptoms. Our aim is to help you gain a healthier perspective, without the damaging self-talk hindering what you want to do.
When you get in touch with us about depression treatment near Freehold, we arrange an evaluation as soon as possible. We never take a cookie-cutter approach to addressing mood disorders. Alternatively, we consider your medical background and specific symptoms to diagnose your affliction and create the best course of car plan for you. Then we tailor our methods to match your distinct needs and make adjustments after we see how you handle treatment.
Skilled Depression Therapy Near Freehold
Depression can be short-lived or more permanent. We provide both short- and long-term depression treatment near Freehold. Our skilled therapists have experience in many kinds of therapy, and we will determine the right plan for you. You may be prescribed:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to change thinking and behavioral patterns
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to develop positive methods to manage negativity
- Trauma-informed therapy to address how traumatic events have contributed to your depression
- Motivational interviewing to nurture your inner motivation for modifying unhealthy practices
Our counselors will help you address the underlying causes of your depression and practice positive coping methods to manage symptoms. Discussing your feelings with an expert can help those symptoms and make it simpler to manage the challenges depression causes in your life.
Effective Depression Medical Management Through The Counseling Center
Many times, therapy needs to be combined with medication for optimal result. In that case, our skilled medical staff will administer appropriate antidepressants to further alleviate symptoms and elevate your levels of serotonin. We’ll discuss what medicines you have used and how they performed for you to determine the ideal medication and quantity.
We always prioritize your well-being when recommending medications. We check in with you regularly to make certain your medication is functioning as expected and make adjustments if you experience unwanted side effects or want to try another option.
Why Go To Our Depression Treatment Center Near Freehold?
The Counseling Center is of the opinion that every patient deserves top-quality care. At our depression treatment center near Freehold, we want to help you get better and learn to manage your depression so that it won’t prevent you from achieving your objectives. To accomplish this, we offer only the best treatment with
- Credentialed, compassionate therapists and clinicians
- Evidence-based psychotherapy and medical care
- Custom-tailored treatment
- Various levels of mental health care
- Versatile treatment options, including telehealth appointments
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Skilled therapy for co-occurring drug or alcohol disorders
- Empathetic, respectful care
Get Help With Depression Therapy Near Freehold
You don’t need to let depression dominate your life. Contact us at 732-515-4187 or complete the contact form on this page, and we will reply immediately to help you. We’ll explore what you’re experiencing and if our level of care is appropriate for you. We are here to speak with you 24/7, 365 days a year.