ADHD Treatment Near Freehold
More and more people are diagnosed with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in recent years, but what do you need to do after your diagnosis? Specialized treatment at The Counseling Center can help you navigate life with ADHD. We’ll help you control your condition and prevent it from overtaking your life. Reach out to us at 732-515-4187 today to learn more about our mental health services including our ADHD and ADD treatment near Freehold.
What Is Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)?
Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder is a condition that can make life a challenge. If you are afflicted with ADHD, you may battle hyperactivity, inattention, and impulsivity, which block you from completing essential tasks. This will have a negative effect on family life, school, your job, relationships, and physical and mental health. When facing ADHD, you may see symptoms such as:
- Difficulty sticking to a task or juggling multiple tasks
- Losing focus easily
- Limited attention span
- Poor time management
- Struggling to follow directions
- Trouble staying organized or making plans
- Frequently losing items
- Poor control of impulses
- Frustrated easily
You should know that medical specialists today categorize ADHD as:
- Primarily inattentive presentation (once termed ADD; doesn’t show symptoms of hyperactivity)
- Predominantly hyperactive-impulsive presentation (demonstrates symptoms of hyperactivity)
- Mixed presentation
However your ADHD manifests, you are entitled to exceptional support to help you keep your life on track. The licensed clinicians and staff at The Counseling Center’s ADHD treatment center in Freehold can help you deal with your ADHD and develop coping abilities for conducting a fruitful life. Call 732-515-4187 today, and we’ll promptly get you in for an evaluation and to start treatment.
How Can The Counseling Center At Freehold Treat ADHD?
ADHD can disrupt numerous areas of your life, but you don’t need to let it consume you. Treatment from experienced mental health specialists will help you govern your ADHD and how it influences your life. At The Counseling Center, we work with you to figure out the appropriate combination of therapy and medication to address your ADHD and cultivate the coping skills you require to thrive.
If you're set to receive help for ADHD, call us at 732-515-4187, and we'll set up an examination. We'll review your health background and symptoms during your initial assessment to decide what treatment makes sense. You'll be provided with your own care strategy that tailors proven treatment techniques to your specific needs. From that point, we can treat you for as long as you need support handling your ADHD.
Specialized ADHD Therapy For Adults And Teens
Therapy is vital for supporting adults and adolescents with ADHD. The therapists at The Counseling Center will help you talk through the wide range of emotions associated with ADHD and acquire vital life skills. Our aim is to help you manage ADHD, so you don’t have to battle through everyday tasks. Based on your specific needs, you may undergo any of the several types of care, like:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to alter behaviors and work through the difficulties of ADHD
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to see how to handle negative emotions and stress
- Trauma-informed therapy if there’s an element of trauma linked to your ADHD
- Motivational interviewing for learning positive and constructive habits and life skills
Effective Prescription Medication For ADHD
Many individuals have a hard time finding the right medication and dosage to treat ADHD. Our clinicians are familiar with the various medications recommended for ADHD and are able to help select the right one for you. We'll consider what you've previously used and how it did or didn't perform for you and issue prescriptions according to your personal experiences. We are always available to talk about how your present treatment is going and will make modifications as required to find something more suitable.
Why Come To Our ADHD Treatment Center Near Freehold?
We believe you'll see strong results when you have access to the best care. This is why we strive to offer only the highest quality services at The Counseling Center. When you join us for ADHD treatment, you should anticipate
- Certified, skilled therapists and clinicians
- Evidence-based techniques and prescription medications
- Individualized treatment
- Several levels of mental health care including Mental Health IOP
- Centrally located ADHD treatment center near Freehold
- Flexible scheduling of on-site and telehealth appointments
- Most insurance policies welcomed
- Skilled treatment for co-occurring substance use disorders
- Understanding, dignified care
Start ADHD And ADD Treatment Near Freehold
Don’t struggle with ADHD alone. You are entitled to help. Contact us at 732-515-4187 or submit the contact form on this page, and we will respond right away to discuss treatment. We answer 24/7, 365 days a year. We are here for you today.